Global Competitiveness Summit
The “Second Annual Global Trade Matters Global Competitiveness Summit – Ambassadors’ Edition” was held on Tuesday 21st of March 2017 at the Four Seasons Nile Plaza Hotel.
More than 22 countries participated in this Summit exploring the uniqueness of each country’s national competitiveness approach in a regional and global perspective.
At Global Trade Matters we strongly believe that we must further develop the Global Competitiveness Dialogue in order to create awareness and emphasize the importance of enhancing national competitiveness and working vigorously to improve Egypt’s ranking on the Global Competitiveness Index. As Egypt undertakes major and historical economic reforms aimed at making it a true global competitor, sharing experiences with our international partners on global competitiveness can only add value and drive to the nation’s growing economic ambitions.
- Mr. Yasser Ibrahim – CEO & Managing Director – National Bank of Egypt (UK) Limited
- Mr. Hisham El-Khazindar – Co-Founder & Managing Director – Qalaa Holdings
- His Excellency Markus Leitner- Ambassador of Switzerland to Egypt
- His Excellency Premjith Sadasivan – Ambassador of Singapore to Egypt
- Mr. Matthias Fischer – Counsellor (Head of Economic Department) – Embassy of Germany
- Her Excellency Laura Kansikas-Debraise – Ambassador of Finland to Egypt
- His Excellency Sanjay Bhattacharyya – Ambassador of India to Egypt
- His Excellency Tomás A.Guardia – Ambassador of Panama to Egypt
- His Excellency Jose Octavio Tripp – Ambassador of Mexico to Egypt
- Her Excellency Susanne Shine – Ambassador of Denmark to Egypt
- Her Excellency Madalena Fischer- Ambassador of Portugal to Egypt
- Her Excellency Tanja Miškova – Ambassador of Slovenia to Egypt
- His Excellency Barney Riley – Ambassador of New Zealand to Egypt
- His Excellency Vusi Mavimbela – Ambassador of South Africa to Egypt
- His Excellency Leslie J. Baja – Ambassador of the Philippines to Egypt
- His Excellency Hassan Adam Adji – Ambassador of Chad to Egypt
- Mr. Ashraf Naguib – CEO – Global Trade Matters
- Dr. Esmat Kamel – Director – GTM Center for Global Business Excellence